Visualizing Deep Data
In July 2019, Arts Etobicoke started our 5-year story gathering and artist-led data collection project, through a grant awarded to Arts Etobicoke by the Canada Council of the Arts, as part of their Digital Strategies Fund. The project, entitled Visualizing Deep Data through its five phases, focuses on artist-led data collection and interpretation to better map and evaluate arts needs and delivery in Etobicoke.
We have partially completed the 1st phase of the project which was centred around developing and prototyping surveys, consultations, and initial workshops. We will be using all the information collected to help us discover methods to better understand the community, develop stronger more inclusive programming, visualize our findings, and share our information with the community at large.
Read below to find out more about our amazing team, projects to date, and how you can get involved.
- How to Get InvolvedArts Etobicoke wants to hear from you! This whole project… More
- Meet the TeamArts Etobicoke is thrilled to be working with an incredible… More
- Button CollectionThroughout the summer and fall of 2019, Arts Etobicoke attended… More
- Gallery QuestionsBuilding on the success of our postal code beads and… More
- Beads at the Holiday MarketWe were looking for a way to ask questions of… More
- Feast of IdeasAs part of our Digital Strategies project, Arts Etobicoke designed… More
- Free CiderIn winter 2019, Arts Etobicoke created customized hot beverage cups… More