Join the fun at Arts Etobicoke
When you or your organization becomes an Arts Etobicoke member, you help to enrich your community by supporting innovative and meaningful arts programming.
Our members include individuals of all ages and backgrounds as well as many diverse organizations: dance groups, theatre companies, music schools, orchestras, choirs, heritage groups, visual art galleries, schools and more. Arts Etobicoke’s annual membership runs from July 2020 – June 2021.
Annual Membership Fees: $45 for individuals and $65 for organizations.
We offer members a number of special benefits including:
- Priority access to all of Arts Etobicoke’s free art programs including Saturday Art Classes (kids, youth and adults), After-School art programs and Professional Development workshops for Artists
- Submissions to two annual Juried Art Shows and an annual Call for Proposals (to curate an exhibition or solo exhibition) in the Storefront Gallery at Arts Etobicoke
- Priority invitation to Opening Reception and Arts Talks in the Storefront Gallery at Arts Etobicoke
- Access to an AGO family pass (sign out for up to 2 consecutive days) valid for up to 2 adults and five children (17 years and under) and free coat check
- 10% discount at Aboveground Art Supplies when you show your membership card (applicable to in-store purchases only, and cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount)
- Mentorship from Arts Etobicoke staff through our Office Hours program.
- 10% discount on the purchase of original artwork from our online gallery (coming soon!)
- FREE admission to over 80 art galleries in Ontario, as part of the Ontario Association of Art Galleries reciprocal admission program. Visit here for a list of galleries.
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Volunteer and networking opportunities within the arts community
- Member Organizations only: Promotion in the Etobicoke Guardian Arts Insert 5 times per year; access to affordable storage space (subject to availability); use of Storefront Gallery space for meetings, performances, etc.; profiling on our website, presentation of your promotional materials in our members’ only display case in our gallery.
It’s easy to register for or renew your membership by filling out the online form.
To learn more, please contact Kshama at 416-622-8731, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Memberships can also be purchased by phone or mail.