The Storefront Gallery at Arts Etobicoke is seeking submissions from artists in the community who would like to exhibit in a group or a solo show. The Storefront Gallery at Arts Etobicoke hosts approximately 10 shows per year and those include, solo and group exhibitions, a juried exhibition, the CONTACT Photography exhibition and many more. We are accepting proposals from individual artists and collectives who work in any medium and want to exhibit at the gallery. For solo shows, the artist must be living or working in Etobicoke. For group shows, at least one artist must be living or working in Etobicoke. All participants must be an Arts Etobicoke member prior to submitting their application. To find out more about member benefits and to become a member, visit our Member page. The gallery steering committee will make selections based on artistic merit, technical skill, and relevance to Arts Etobicoke’s vision.
- Ongoing, submissions will be reviewed by the Gallery Steering Committee on a monthly basis. The gallery is scheduled for up to one year in advance. We are currently filling spots for 2021.
- Up to six (6) samples of work may be submitted as digital images with proper documentation.
- Please include an image list which mentions title, size, medium, price if for sale.
- Selected pieces must be ready for installation.
- Please include with your submission a current résumé or CV and an artist statement.
- Arts Etobicoke will accept submissions through our website only.
- Please fill in the appropriate details in the form. Images must be in JPEG format.
- Please refer to the map, gallery images and submit a layout of how you would like to install your works.
Successful applicants will be contacted within six weeks of receipt of submission.
For questions and queries, contact the Gallery Manager at email@example.com