Join the fun at Arts Etobicoke
When you or your organization becomes an Arts Etobicoke member, you help to enrich your community by supporting innovative and meaningful arts programming.
Our members include individuals of all ages and backgrounds as well as many diverse organizations: dance groups, theatre companies, music schools, orchestras, choirs, heritage groups, visual art galleries, schools and more.
We offer members a number of special benefits including:
- FREE admission to over 80 art galleries in Ontario, as part of the Ontario Association of Art Galleries reciprocal admission program. For a list of galleries, visit: http://www.oaag.org/membership/reciprocal.html
- Discounts on the sale or rental of original artwork from our Toronto Art Rental & Sales Collection (accessible through our on-line gallery);
- Discounted Cineplex movie tickets;
- Voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting;
- Volunteer and networking opportunities within the arts community;
- Member Organizations only: Promotion in the Etobicoke Guardian Arts Insert 5 times per year; access to affordable storage space (subject to availability); use of Storefront Gallery space for meetings, performances, etc.; profiling on our website and our online Culture Map; presentation of your promotional materials in our members' only display case in our gallery.
Annual Membership Fees: $45 for individuals and $65 for organizations.
It's easy to register for or renew your membership by filling out the online form.
You can also call Chantelle at 416-622-8731 to pay with a credit card or download a registration form and mail or fax to:
4893A Dundas St. West
Toronto, ON M9A 1B2